Service Alerts

LINKING
TECHNOLOGY l BUSINESS l PEOPLE
One Partner to Link it All

What our customers say

01 October 2014

Clayton from Absa said:

"An excellent helpdesk agent that really goes the Xtra mile!"

Smiley Faces-19Well done Phumulani! Keep our customers smiling!

25 September 2014

Our Western Cape Star stikes again! Congratulations Aaron, the #XLinkXperiene gets stronger and stronger! Bernise Sanan from Nedbank tells an amazing story which we had to share;

“What can one say about an buoyant individual like Aaron.

As a business we all have our troubled times and I will never forget the support we received from Aaron in 2008 when we did a remote upgrade,  the impact on our merchants was huge as we  lost some of  the comms settings. To this end I was short of having a nervous breakdown as the device could not connect and needed a telephonic / site visit to resolve.

My rock was Aaron who I am sure was repeating the steps of the telephonic resolve  in his sleep. Even though this was a Nedbank created issue,  true to the awesome individual that he is,  Aaron just assisted us in resolving and getting as many clients function again as possible.

I am sure there have been times where Aaron has questioned my intelligence as I have reported a faulty pad with an irate merchant and the provider was not even that of XLink but what did my “superhero” do exactly what you would expect,  he helped the client and resolved the issue. This was when I thought  that if I ever could clone an individual it would be Aaron.

Those of us around you should all stop take a breath and a leaf from your life book. I have never spoken to you that you are not just helpful and chipper. My sincere thanks to you for this can do attitude!!

If I have a challenging client that I need to choose a comms provider for its XLink. Not because of the product,  but because I know that when the chips are down and I need the technical support,  Aaron is going to give me that and a whole lot more.”

Smiley Faces-19Well done Aaron Sandy

25 September 2014

Aaron Sandy from our Western Cape team has been keeping the #XLinkXperience alive in the Western Cape! Congratulations Aaron, here’s what our customers have to say;

Adele Kriel from Absa said “Aaron is worth his weight in gold..”

William Packer from FNB  said “Aaron had been an absolute Gem”

Smiley Faces-19Well done Aaron Sandy

25 September 2014

Joan Manns from Nedbank said:

“You are all awesome”

Smiley Faces-19Well done to our Western Cape team! Keep the XLink Xperience alive!

25 September 2014

Julian Jackson from Eccentric said:

“Fantastic news thank you Craig and team. This is why we partner with you guys because together we can deliver.”

Smiley Faces-19Well done Craig and the technical services team!

19 August 2014

Shaun from Jwayelani Group says:

"Thanks to Thumelo from X link that at least phoned me twice to check on the progress although it was not even their problem and Razack from SA Cash for changing the PC when phoned late yesterday afternoon."

Smiley Faces-19Well done Tumelo

07 July 2014

Caroline from FNB says:

"Thank you Aaron for the prompt actioning of this request and feedback. Belinda, you and your team are fabulous!"

Smiley Faces-19Congratulations to our Western Cape Team!!

07 July 2014

Sindhy from Nedbank said:

"Thank you for the prompt and effective, speedy assistance."

Smiley Faces-19Well done Alex

24 June 2014

Barbara from Gijima compliments XLink's Tumelo, saying:

"He always remains extremely professional and friendly, even when I have sometimes lost my cool on the other end of the line. He has been an absolute saving grace to my sanity at times" Well done Tumelo!!

Smiley Faces-19Well done Tumelo

12 May 2014

Paul Kroch from Eject said:

"Thanks for your speedy assistance in resolving the issue. It is absolutely reassuring to know there are still people out there who are willing to assist in such a speedily manner."

Smiley Faces-19Well done Aadil

Date: 3 March 2

Tannie Bets from Choppies Bugersfort said:

“Hennie Du Toit was an absolute star! He did everything required and then some more!!! Printed slips for each and every terminal proving XLink was up and running. You don’t find dedicated service like this often !”

Smiley Faces-19Well done Hennie!

Date: 03 December 2013

Mr Price said:

"Tumelo stands out and is in a league of his own. He is helpful, always goes the extra mile and when he needs to follow something up, they do not need to chase him up, he always gets back to you"

Well done Tumelo Smiley Faces-19

Date: 25 November 2013

Lee from BluChip Media said:

"Hi Wendy! Thank you all for the past 1.5 years- all the effort you put in to really go far and beyond for us! You have an awesome team, and it stems from you."

Well done WendySmiley Faces-19

Date: 07 October 2013

After a migration job well done with Paycorp we thanked Orlaf for his efforts, this was his response:

Orlaf from Atmsolutions said:

"Thanks your team as well, they are always brilliant to work with."

Well done Daniel, Tebogo, Chris, and ShaunSmiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 19 September 2013

Rob from iCombine Consulting Services:

"Why can't everyone be like XLink!? Thank you kindly for your downtime reports and supporting detail. Most professional and helpful."

Well done XLink TeamSmiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 12 August 2013

Erich Eichstadt from The Spar Group Ltd said:

"I would really like to thank you for all your efforts over the weekend to get Highway store in the Lowveld up and running in the time that you were given. Lucian was outstanding in this regard and kept me up to date every step of the way. A problem that was not yours was handled so professionally and it was a absolute relief when you guys help, we appreciate it."

Well done LucienSmiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 15 May 2013

Brenda from Standard Bank Namibia said:

"Just a note to highlight the consistent excellent service and assistance we receive from Carl Larsen in Namibia...

He always responds to my questions and queries very quickly, offers great guidance and resolution on any of the matters and has even gone so far as to contact some of our big corporate's personally to apologise for an issue causing downtime from a GPRS perspective....We appreciate the dedication he offers to Standard Bank Namibia and we plan on walking a long successful road together with XLink."

Well done CarlSmiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

James from Telkom said:

"Xlink employees are like family...I am always impressed! You guys are the best."

Well done XLink TeamSmiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 11 September 2012

“I was in Hair Solutions on Friday and Stephen happened to be there sorting out a problem with their modem.  The receptionist stated that the service they have received from Stephen, OB and Yusaf is outstanding.  She says they always go the extra mile."

Well done Stephen, OB & Yusaf Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 10 July 2012

Virginia Smith from Virginia Carols said:

“Thank you for the great service I have always received from you.
I have to commend you on the prompt installation and that I've had no technical problems in the more than 4 years that I've been using the unit.”

Well done Michelle Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 10 July 2012

Thika from the Rhythmic Beat said:

“Always had good service from Xlink but this time they went the extra mile. I would give 12 out of 10 for the service received.

Well done Thato & Ben  Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date:15 June 2012

Kuhle from Pan-African said:

"The staff has great chemistry and I like the passion and commitment all round..."

Well done XLink Team Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date:5 June 2012

Jose from Santos Timber said:

"Many many many thanks for amazing service thus far. Hope we have a long and mutually beneficial business relationship. Thanks again."

Well done KZN Team Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 29 May 2012

Alfreda from Vodacom said:

"Thank you veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much for the exceptional service!!"

Well done Michelle Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 21 May 2012

Leigh Hughes from Bergwood said:

"Thank you so much for all your help and your quick response with regards to this matter.
It is truly refreshing to have such great service."

Well done Melanie Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 31 January 2012

Sanan from Nedbank said:

"Your service and knowledge is a real asset to Xlink!"

Well done Aaron Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 24 October 2011

Phillip Myburgh from Nedbank said:

"Thank you for your excellent service and commitment throughout."

Well done Hein Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 28 September 2011

Joan Cuthbert from Old Gaol said:

"I really wish all companies operated like you, it is always a pleasure to do anything with Xlink-your response time and quick and effortless way of dealing with anything is always superb. Reckon "no hassle no fuss" is probably quite a common saying there."

Well done Melanie Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 8 September 2011

Keduetsoe from Absa said:

"Thank you Xlink and Jason for actually taking the time to appreciate your fellow partners...
Much appreciated."

Well done Jason Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 18 August 2011

Neevashnee from Spar said:

"Thank you for the excellent service to you and your efficient staff."

Well done KZN Team Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 25 July 2011

Janice from Mr Price said:

"Doing business with XLink has always been a very easy relationship – you have a great team of people."

Well done KZN Team Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 29 July 2011

Sunil from Audio Active said:

"Thank you for the very efficient service. I wish all companies (you know who) are as committed as yours."

Well done Elsabe & Brent Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 22 June 2011

Kishore from Mr Price said:

"It is an absolute pleasure dealing with everyone at XLink. Nothing is too much trouble and people are always ever so willing to assist and attend to queries. XLink is our No. 1 service provider in terms of the relationship and service delivery."

Well done XLink Team Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 29 May 2011

Sally from Mr Price said:

"It is a great feeling to know that you are people that we can rely on to make things happen in the most desperate of times."

Well done KZN Team Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 25 November 2010

Shakira from Sports Buzz said:

"Thank you, I must say that you guys have been extremely efficient and your good service has been highly appreciated."

Well done KZN Team Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 4 June 2010

Rodney from Mr Price said:

"On a daily basis, our Helpdesk deals with many technicians from each of our service providers.
I am taking the time to write this little note to express our thanks and appreciation to the commitment and level of service that your technician Stephen produces.

He definitely stands out in the crowd of technicians who visit our stores and I am very pleased with the manner in which he works and particularly my involvement with him whilst he was setting up the new Hub store in Lenasia.
He understood the challenges we experienced and went out of his way to ensure that all was well at the end of the day even though he had to make a few trips back and forth to this particular store.
He was fantastic with regards to providing feedback - even after hours which I was most impressed with – and his smses to keep us in the loop as to what time he would be on site, etc.
His great service and attitude most definitely requires our acknowledgment – Thank you very much Stephen.

Any individual who procedures this type of service is most certainly an asset your company.

Three cheers to Stephen.

Well done Stephen Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 2 November 2009

Gill from Four Rivers Rafting and Adventures said:

"Thanks that was quick. Hence the reason to keep with XLink, we have had good service."

Well done KZN Team Smiley Faces-19Smiley Faces-19

Date: 10 July 2012

Virginia Smith from Virginia Carols said:

“Thank you for the great service I have always received from you.

Well done Michelle